Organised by the Brettenham Gardening Club but open to all. There is a varied programme for the evening. BGC members free, non-members £5 per person to include all of the following:
- Enjoy a welcome drink on arrival
- From 8.00 to 9.00pm you will be entertained by a talk and demonstration about hanging baskets by Bob Jackson from Woolpit Nursery, followed by a raffle in aid of the NSPCC.
- From approx. 9pm, just when you're feeling peckish, cheese, biscuits, celery and grapes will be served.
- The bar will be open for you to purchase further drinks.
- This event is open to all, members free, non members £5. To book, contact David Golding by 5th May at firstname.lastname@example.org please mark email's subject, "Wine Cheese & Hanging Baskets".