Brettenham Photography Competition 2018
We are running another photography competition as part of this year’s Brettenham Summer Fair on Sunday 22nd July. We are adopting a different approach this year by not focusing exclusively on a garden theme; instead we are opening up the competition to include any photograph taken within the parish boundary. Below are the rules for this year’s competition.
1. There is a single category this year - "My Brettenham" – so photographs can be of your house and/or garden, from a village event, a favourite view, friends or family enjoying themselves, wildlife spotted in the village – let your imagination run wild!
2. There will not be separate classes for adults and children
3. All photographs must be taken within the parish boundary and be the original work of the photographer
4. Entrants can submit up to 2 photographs – there is no entry fee
5. Photographs must not exceed 12" (30cm) wide and 12" (30cm) high (excluding mount) – all photos must be mounted on card
6. Photographs must be submitted in hard copy form to Peter Knight by Friday 13th July at 29 The Street, Brettenham, Ipswich, IP7 7QP
7. Photographs must be accompanied by details of the name, address, telephone number and email address of the owner
8. Photographs will be publicly displayed at the Summer Fair and voting will take place during the event – all attendees will be eligible to vote
9. The winner will be announced on the day and a prize awarded and the winning photograph will be published in the Parish Magazine and on the village website
10. We cannot take responsibility for any damage that may occur to the photographs whilst on display and we cannot take responsibility for returning them but you are welcome to arrange collection during the week following the Produce & Craft Show
For further information, please contact:
Pete Knight 07752 222 866 or firstname.lastname@example.org